Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Style: Color Blocking

Spring brings bright colors and new trends! It's no surprise that color blocking clothes is in style right now. Color blocking is all over pinterest, tv, and clothing ads. In the past you always match colors and prints together. But what about the same color?

What makes this years color blocking different than the past is taking the risk of having the same color top and bottom. Well I went through my closet and got all my colored bottoms out and found the closest matching top. The outfits I put together look great, who would have known! What a great way to wear clothes for spring. Here are the outfits:

Mint:
Top: H&M (Recent)//Jeans: Flying Monkey//Shoes: BlueTique
 Pink:
Top: Forever21 (Old)//Jeans: Rock & Republic//Shoes: Jack Rogers
 Blue:
Top: Everly from BlueTique (found here)//Jeans: Flying Monkey//Shoes: Jack Rogers


Green:
Top: TJ Maxx//Jeans: Flying Monkey//Shoes: Jack Rogers

 Yellow:
Top: H&M (Recent)//Shorts: Target//Shoes: Old Navy (Recent)

 Blue:
Top: Boutique//Shorts: JCrew Chino//Shoes: DSW

 White (Never wear all white.. so add a printed white top):
Top: Boutique//Jeans: Rock & Republic//Shoes: Jack Rogers 


How do you like to color block?


Be sure to follow the blog
twitter (@kristalinn14) 
 instagram (@kristalinn14) 
for live updates! 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!

    I am a new follower and I am so happy I found your blog.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips