Thursday, March 29, 2012

What I Wore: Class

Today is usually the start of my 4 day weekend (only Tuesday and Thursday classes)! The final four games are Saturday and then if we advance we play Monday night. Lucky for me my teachers are AWESOME! All of them have canceled classes Tuesday! So instead of a 4 day weekend, I'm starting on a 7 day weekend!!! One whole week off of school. How awesome right? I live a hard life....


Anywayyyyyy.... Following along with my blue week I wore a denim shirt, white pants, a pop oh cheetah print and a blue belt! Check it out:
Top: Old similar here
Pants: Rock and Republic
Shoes: DSW similar here
Belt: BlueTique

I was taking really good notes in class...
Be sure to follow the blog
twitter (@kristalinn14) 
 instagram (@kristalinn14) 
for live updates! 


Have a great Thursday!

always,
kRl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips