Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rock and Republic

Let's get serious for a second here. Rock and Republic are now being sold at KOHL'S. Yes you heard that right: Kohls. Uhhhh YES PLEASE!


These jeans have costed over $150 in the past (trust me I own quite a few pairs). Now the jeans, tops, jackets, and shoes are available at Kohls and Kohls online. Every thing is around $60! My mom and I went shopping today for new jeans. Here are some pictures:





Here are some of my finds: 
Skinny crop jeans are very in! Not to mention I love the color!!
Found Here
Had to get them in white as well. Can I just say I'm loving this whole outfit. Even the shoes are R&R!  Had to get them.. I mean they're blue and I love heels. Bye bye paycheck...

Shoes Here
Jeans Here

Hope you fall in love like I have!

always, 
kRl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips