Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday Fun

I wanted to change it up this weekend and run all my errands Friday instead of Monday. So Friday  day was full. Let me run you through it really quick...

My day started at 8
-deposit check
-Kroger
-shower
-Apple store appointment
-quick browse in Francheca's
-Worlds Apart Sale
-Bluetique
-deposit another check
-laundry and quick cleaning
-Post Office
-dry Cleaning
-dress alteration
-personal training & cardio workout
-kroger again to get dinner
-make dinner
-sleep

It was a BUSY BUSY day! But for the rest of the weekend, I can (somewhat) relax. The great thing about yesterday was the weather. It was 60 and sunny the entire day!! I was driving around with the windows down and country music up. It honestly felt like summer. I mean it was a little chilly but the sun was out so it didn't even matter.

I also went to bed last night around midnight! I just couldn't get to sleep. I was laying in bed and thought well, I can't sleep, might as well open my computer (bad idea). I went on a little rampage of blog ideas, and can I say I'm PUMPED!! I have a whole little list of things I want to write about. Can't wait!

Until then, here's my outfit from yesterday! I like to dress up whenever I can. So... yea... I wore heels yesterday-- will all that running around. Yikes! Enjoy!

Vest: Old Navy
Shoes: Steve Madden Pammy

Jeggings: Flying Monkey

Top: Everly (from BlueTique)

Necklace: Another one Mom sent!! LOVE!!
All the jewelry!

Style of long in the back short in the front is VERY in!

always,
kRl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips